Approval to use the Old Town Museum facilities may be granted to the following:
- City of Old Town and Departments of the City
- The Old Town School Department
- Old Town and other local area nonprofit organizations
- Local organizations providing public services for the area
- Small private groups holding group meetings
Conditions for use of Museum Facilities
Any use of Museum Facilities by a non-Museum group (Group) must be consistent with the purpose of the Museum and abide by the following conditions:
- Museum schedule, public hours and events have schedule priority. Scheduling is on a first-come-first served basis and must be coordinated with Museum staff.
- Group is responsible for setup and take down of tables, chairs, etc. All Museum materials returned to their original position.
- Group is responsible for cleanup and garbage/trash removal at the end of their event.
- Group will arrange for a Museum board member to unlock facility and be present for the duration of the event.
- No open flames, including candles and oil lamps, are permitted at the Museum.
- Although a fee is not charged for the use of the Museum Facilities, the Group shall be responsible for all out-of-pocket costs associated with the use, and for any damage caused to the Museum Facilities or the the Museum collection.
For more information contact a Museum board member by email at email@example.com.